
Today is Jon's birthday! Fortunately for all of us, Amelia took a morning nap just long enough to put together Jon's favorite
Mud Cake. My kitchen is now a chocolate wreck, so I'll just cross my fingers (but not hold my breath) for an afternoon nap, as well. We were hoping to go out to eat, but I have a new sick kid at home, so we'll have to celebrate out another time.

Meet Mr. Sock Lovey. He is our new best friend, helping comfort troubled tummies. It's Jon's sock, filled with rice. Heat for 1 minute in the microwave and place on sad child, who will stop whining about tummy and start complaining about funny smell. Not from the sock (I'm sure) but from the heated rice.

Our spooky tootsie roll pop ghosts stuffed in a bowl and sitting on the bookshelf. I could not figure out how to hang them without having their top-heavy heads flip them upside down or sideways with their skirts showing their nether stick regions. So in the bowl they go.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jon! Kristin, you are so creative as always!
Post a Comment