
By my request, Jon has been sending me photo updates all morning, showing me what's happening in Illinois. Hope found a walking stick to help her follow her sisters and cousin while walking little doggy.

Madelyn and Cailin and Mollie walking little doggie.

Emma and Emma Kate playing "spies".

Hope sniffing around grandma's garden.

In the meantime, I've been puttering around the house, amazed at how a room can stay clean for so long without any children in it; and saddened at the same time by said lack of children.

I've also dragged out some Christmas things - looking for just the right nativity to bring to church to introduce "The Nativity Song". I've also been researching ASL websites all morning, to get some sign language knowledge for when we sing this song.

I have my visual aids all ready, now I just want to make some paper leaves for song picking.
No comments:
Post a Comment