
We took a few more photos this afternoon. This is Amelia giving us "the eye". She can't understand why we won't just let her sleep.

I couldn't quite make my vision work with this shot. This is the best one we got, but she's looking a bit too "George Costanza" for me.

We'll try taking balloon pictures another day. It was fun to play a little, anyway.

Emma enjoyed as well.

Jon took about 50 pictures of her doing things like this. They're pretty funny.
4 comments:
So precious! You guys are so talented. I am so happy that we were able to meet little Amelia, she is beautiful.
Amelia is such a cutie. And look at you taking pictures just a few days after having her! I wish we were there to meet her.
I'm going to be laughing about the George Costanza look for a long time. I wouldn't have picked that out but I can kind of see... LOL You have the funnest ideas! I'm so glad you try them and share whether they turn out like you want or not. Its great.
I love the fact that my kids have grown up in front of the camera, it makes it so much fun now! They are willing to try all the wacko things mom thinks up.
Post a Comment