Sunday, September 6, 2009

Amelia Violet Arrives

Amelia Violet was born on Sunday September 6, 2009 at 4:55pm. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz. and measured 19 inches long. As you can see, she has mixed feelings about her delivery today.

The nurse allowed Amelia to walk all over her mom. Something I am sure will continue.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable!

Kristie said...

She looks just like a Russell! What a cute idea, putting her foot print on your hand. Better than your head I guess. Congrats from the Inmans!

The Mink Family said...

Congratulations!!! She is darling and looks exactly like the other Russell children! I can't wait to see her in person!

Dawn said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I'm glad things went well. Richard was holding out for her to be born on his birthday, 9/25.

mj said...

What a cute little face!

Congratulations, Russells!!

jennifer said...

congrats! she is beautiful!

Debbie and Bobby said...

oh she looks like a little Russell! So cute, can't wait to meet her :o)

Holly said...

COngrats! She is so beautiful, and you are a beautiful mother!

Aleisha said...

Congrats on your baby girl.. What a cutie!