Hope is adorable even when drawn on! Enoch enjoys a good marker, and he likes to bite off erasers from pencils (I can't find a pencil I can erase with anywhere - should I check his diapers then try to glue them back on...naw))
I love your caption under the picture of Amelia. I have come back to your blog several times just to read it again. I'm sure it is exhausting partying all night, but thanks for amusing me again. :) You're awesome!
HIIII! I didnt now that I could comment without an account! I really miss you guys, and ive been following you blog ever since you left us here :( AMELIA IS SO CUTE!!! I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS BORN YET!!! AND HOPE IS SO BIG!! THE PICTURE OF HER STANDING BY THE FLOWERS BLEW ME AWAY!!!! I miss you guys alot!!
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
3 comments:
Hope is adorable even when drawn on! Enoch enjoys a good marker, and he likes to bite off erasers from pencils (I can't find a pencil I can erase with anywhere - should I check his diapers then try to glue them back on...naw))
Kristin,
I love your caption under the picture of Amelia. I have come back to your blog several times just to read it again. I'm sure it is exhausting partying all night, but thanks for amusing me again. :) You're awesome!
Wendy
HIIII! I didnt now that I could comment without an account! I really miss you guys, and ive been following you blog ever since you left us here :( AMELIA IS SO CUTE!!! I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS BORN YET!!! AND HOPE IS SO BIG!! THE PICTURE OF HER STANDING BY THE FLOWERS BLEW ME AWAY!!!! I miss you guys alot!!
LOVE & miss you,
Las Claire Stafford
Post a Comment