Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amelia's Baby Book

I got another great deal on a photobook from Shutterfly, and just had to do another book! We took a bunch more pictures today, and I got everything loaded and put into a premade album by Becky Higgins. These are a few of my favorite photos from today. If you'd like to see the baby book I made for Amelia, click here.



5 comments:

marti said...

Very cute!

The Mink Family said...

Beautiful!!

jennifer said...

you are so amazing! how do you find time to digi scrapbook with a newborn?! that book was so beautifully put together. the back cover or last page - whichever one it was - where she is wearing the red hat is sooo cute! i love that picture!

Stacy said...

I love the back cover too.

Stacy said...

I finally figured out how to comment on your blog! Hooray!