Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amelia's Blessing Day

Amelia was blessed at church today. She looked beautiful in her little white dress.


I love all the little lacey details.

And the shoes! Emma couldn't believe they would fit Amelia. She was sure they were for her dolls.


This is the crew that made it to Michigan for the occasion.

Oh - and a side note - in 2 weeks we have gone through approximately 200 diapers. YAH.

7 comments:

Chieko said...

Congratulations! It was beautiful! And I love her dress. I didn't have a chance to say hi to you, but I'm sure you were busy enough with your family. Enjoy your visit. I might swing by sometime to say hi.

Stacy said...

Love the dress and pic. Wish we could have been there! 200 diapers?? Really??

Kristie said...

It's scary the amount of diapers we use! I don't even want to do the math, I would just be depressed. She's beautiful!

Jay said...

She's so beautiful. I love baby blessings. Have fun with all the diapers!

Stacy said...

I'm hungry for remodel pics of your kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!! She is beautiful!!

Tennants said...

That must have been a lot of diapers. Hope you're having a fun time in Michagin. Say hi to everybody for us.