Wednesday, August 26, 2009

scrapbook done!

I finished my scrapbook! It was a ton of work, but really fun to put our images in the words of the proclamation. Yesterday afternoon we took a few maternity shots to put in the book. These are the only pictures I've ever taken of me while this pregnant, so these are also special for that reason. (to see the whole book on Shutterfly, click here.)



5 comments:

jennifer said...

i think my favorite of all is your pregnant page. those colors are amazing and i just LOVE a round baby belly! you look great!

the grandparent page was also heartwarming. good job with your book. will you share a picture of the book itself when it arrives? and do you get to decorate the cover somehow?

Kristin said...

Thanks, Jennifer! :)

I just added a link to see the whole book on this post. It's a hard cover book with my own stuff on both covers and spine. (although I didn't design the proc on the back. I found that online.)

Debbie and Bobby said...

What a GREAT idea. LOVE IT!

jennifer said...

i am so in love with this idea! i had to come back and check it out again.

one last question... what kind of paper are the pages printed on? photo paper? or maybe just regular heavy duty stuff?

Kristin said...

The paper they use is a medium-weight paper - I'm not sure how to describe it. If you really want to see for yourself, you should give Jason and Chelsea a call - they have both a 12 x 12 and an 8 x 8 album from Shutterfly you can check out. I've also done albums from Snapfish, and the Shutterfly books feel better quality.