Friday, August 7, 2009

Kickers and Kisses

We went shopping for new school shoes today. The afternoon included a chaotic, teetering pile of boxes and tissue, 2 sales associates running back and forth with ever-changing sizes, 4 little girls doing laps in their new kickers, just to make sure they "ran right", and as many coupons as I could unleash to help with the damage. In the end, we are all happy with the outcome.

When we got home we started making baby announcements. The girls love handing out candy announcements to their friends as soon as possible after baby arrives, so we try and get them all done way in advance. We chose purple foil-wrapped kisses for Amelia Violet's grand entrance.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

those kisses are soooo cute! what a great idea. and please tell me you have a circle punch - otherwise that would be a ton of cutting!

Kristin said...

Cailin couldn't wait to start putting them together, so she cut out a bunch by hand. Today I finally found a 3/4" circle punch, so the rest will be a breeze. :)

Kristin said...

I'm Cailin, and it was easy, WAY more easy.