I've been wanting to do a "Proclamation on the Family" scrapbook for awhile, and since I got a code for a free Shutterfly book I've put it into high gear to get it done by the end of the week. It's a fun project. Here are the pages I have done so far. (You can click on any photo to enlarge and see details.)





9 comments:
This is so cool! How did you get the free code for shutterfly?
It's just beautiful!! Good job!
This free code is only good for my account. For future offers, you need to sign up to their email list and they will email you freebies and discounts.
that is beautiful. the first time i heard of this scrapbook + proclamation book was just a few days ago - and then here you go and whip one out for me to see. i may have to do the same. i was impressed with your perfect photos for each phrase. the "law abiding citizens" pic was so great - it totally made me smile!
Great book Kristin! I loved seeing the pictures of sweet Henry.
It's beautiful! I am constantly impressed with the stuff you create!
I love it, I need to come spend a weekend with you and learn!
FYI "Highschooler" was me, I didn't know Tawny hadn't signed off yet.
Jennifer Ward left me a link in a comment on my blog. I love the Proclamation book idea and now have another project to add to my list! I just finished Jesus loves_____books for each of my kids. If you want to see the idea check out my last post. Thanks for posting your beautiful pages.
Post a Comment