Friday, October 17, 2008

Today

This has been the week of standardized testing at the kids' schools. Madelyn's teacher gives her students a piece of gum after each test to keep them buzzed. The kids, in turn, give Madelyn all their gum wrappers so she can use her new mad wrapper-necklace skilz. She wants to make many of them and sell them on the street.

The weather has been so pretty! We took a walk at one of the parks along the river today.

This is Jon threatening to throw Emma into the river. I think he's having a better time than she is.

Hope in all her cuteness. She will be a year old on November 5th!

2 comments:

Cassavaugh Family said...

I used to make gum wrapper chains all the time in grade school! That brought back memories! Keep on folding Madelyn, looks great! :)

Melissa said...

I remember making a gum wrapper chain. Not sure if Jon remembers this or not. I know it would stretch from one end of our ranch house to another. I had evryone bringing me wrappers. Tell Madelyn I used to make barretts with them and sell them to friends. Go Madelyn Go!!