Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Worry Lists


Last night as I was getting ready for bed, reality hit that I am about to take a 5-day trip away from my baby. The older girls can practically take care of themselves - but I worry about Hope getting the foods she will eat and the naps she needs to be a happy girl. I busily started scribbling notes in bed, to help me remember all the little things we do every day.


The next morning I got it all typed up and printed out and taped to a cupboard door. I have her napping and eating schedule, a list of meals and snacks she will eat (this is even helpful for me when I feel clueless about what to feed the girl), and necessities for babysitting and church outings. Jon takes care of Hope often enough to already know all of this stuff, but it gives me peace of mind to know all the info is there just in case.

California here I come. I look forward to your 70 degree weather. Bless you.

3 comments:

mj said...

Have a fun trip!

Kristie said...

Have a great trip! I need a list like that!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Oh yes, it is already time for your Cali trip? Let me know if I can help in ANY way :o)