Tuesday, March 31, 2009

California Wedding

I had a wonderful time in California for my brother's wedding. Jason is the youngest of my five siblings, so this was an especially meaningful gathering for our family. His new bride, Chelsea, is a beautiful, fantastic woman.

I took a few photos of Jason and Chelsea the day before the wedding.

The weather in Fresno was gorgeous. Low 70's, lots of sun.

Chelsea is fun to photograph with her saucy looks.

This is outside the Fresno temple. The little girls wore matching purple dresses with purple flowers in their hair and on their shoes.

A favorite photo.

Later that evening at the reception. Jason also looking saucy.

First Dance.

They had a candy bar resplendent with purple candies. I grabbed this shot of their rings in the rock candy.

Jason made this incredible photo booth. Everyone had a great time taking their pictures. They were able to take home a set of photos, and were asked to put another set in the guestbook - scrapbook style. It was fun to see guests getting really into it. The final book is a treasure.

Here is MJ and I in a couple of our photo booth shots. We had a fabulous weekend. It went by too fast! Congrats, J & C!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

cute photos Kristen - you have a gift!

Aleisha said...

I love the pics. WoW!! I wish I could have gone to the wedding. Trish said she had a great time!!

Kristin said...

Thanks!

Aleisha - your mom really helped with the art direction. She is a good people placer - obviously a talent honed through years in the theatre. :)

Debbie and Bobby said...

I've been hearing about this photo booth thing. What a great idea! Glad you had fun and got to do some photographing, which your so good at!