I love this idea from Hot Diggity Blog to give pineapples as gifts. I think they are gorgeous - and who wouldn't love some sweet and juicy tropical flavor at the end of a long cold winter?
Here is the pineapple and tag I put together to thank a couple friends for watching the girls for us while I am in Cali and while Jon has to be at work.


3 comments:
I definitely agree! They are beautiful. I love having a pineapple in my kitchen, I love eating them, and I love giving them as gifts, too.
If you haven't watched a 'Psych' episode, you must, pinapples in every show!! you can find it on Hulu.com!
Boo! I had to many friends with google blog acounts I figured it was time to break down and open an account. I have always loved pineapples. they are so happy and festive. it makes me want to have a party whenever I see one. I have never gotten oneor given one as a gift though. Clever Idea.
Post a Comment