
The girls wanted to produce their own magazine today. The photo shoot that started out as a fashion show turned into "Sweet Sugar Magazine". Madelyn has done all the writing for the articles. She and Cailin both took photos. Emma was an enthusiastic model.


2 comments:
Kristin-
I found the link to your blog on MY sister Kristen's blog :-). You guys are all adorable and the kids definitely look like Russell's...so much like Aunt Peggy! Anyway---now you know you have cousins-in-law watching your blog to see your family grow-up. How cool is modern technology?? ;-)
Love and many blessings,
Nancy
( your cousin on Peggy's side....Aunt Pat and Uncle Jim's youngest daughter....just thought I should clarify since we've never met in person...I don't think. when in doubt, just ask Mamacita who I am *wink*)
Hi Nancy. I'm so glad you "stopped by". It's great to know when friends and family catch up with us. Now I need to go see what you and Kristen are up to!
Post a Comment