Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lu Lu's Fru Frus


We have 2 weeks of packing before our big move. We are not shipping anything back home. We've mailed a few boxes, and are filling 3 suitcases and 8 boxes at exactly 50 lbs a piece to check on the airplane. It would seem obvious that purchasing anything extra at this point would just be stupid. Well, I was talking to a friend a couple days ago about this same thing, and she says, "So, I guess you won't be stocking up on those cute little girl dresses at LuLu's to take back with you?" I responded, "No way - we have no more room!" Then I got to thinking, that's a really good idea. Hope needs beautiful dresses, and at $6-7 USD a piece, I really should stock up! It helped matters not a bit that I went grocery shopping at LuLu's today and their dresses were all 15% off. So I went a little crazy and bought a few dresses for every toddling age. One more box to mail home...but such cuteness!

No comments: