Camel Milk??? Salty??? That is crazy. Just think of all the cool experiences your kids have had with your move there. I love all your posts. They are so interesting. I love how creative your girls are.
I can remember when Jon wouldn't try a grape and only a few select things. I am impressed that he tried Camel Milk. That is one thing I am not sure I would have done. What a fun time though.
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
3 comments:
Camel Milk??? Salty??? That is crazy. Just think of all the cool experiences your kids have had with your move there. I love all your posts. They are so interesting. I love how creative your girls are.
I can remember when Jon wouldn't try a grape and only a few select things. I am impressed that he tried Camel Milk. That is one thing I am not sure I would have done. What a fun time though.
Meg
Um, yuck. Enough said.
Post a Comment