After completing their first edition of Sweet Sugar Magazine, the girls took a page out of their own book and had a bracelet-making bonanza yesterday. They made 45 bracelets to take to school today and share with their friends.
I have to tell you that your eldest daughter (well all of them really) will be a blessing. The primary class she will be in is all boys and one girl, who I'm positive is dying to have another girl join her.
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
3 comments:
I have to tell you that your eldest daughter (well all of them really) will be a blessing. The primary class she will be in is all boys and one girl, who I'm positive is dying to have another girl join her.
At least I think it is your oldest...the 8 year olds??
The oldest, Madelyn, is actually 10. Cailin is 8, and will be thrilled to have a special friend!
Post a Comment