
We had a sweet Valentines Day. We gave the girls a box of conversation hearts with a little homemade Valentine in the morning. We hid them from Hope until after her after-church lunch and nap. Then she was in heart-heaven.

She is just starting to recognize her colors, so it was fun to hear her offer up orange hearts and green hearts and yellow hearts...

She wouldn't take no for an answer. I was force-fed several hearts at a time. It was a delicious inconvenience.

Jon makes me an amazing print every year for Valentines Day. This year we have bikes on the brain, so he gave me bike built for two. I love it, and will have fun searching for the perfect frame to add it to my Valentine wall.
2 comments:
Love it!! That would be a fun bike to take on the rail trail between clare and midland. :)
What a sweet guy! I love it!!
Post a Comment