
Yesterday was a beautiful day. Temps in the upper 60's. I called my friend and asked if they'd like to have a family photo shoot while the weather is so nice. She and her husband got their eight gorgeous children ready and to the park just in time.

Dusk was approaching, but we got some great photos. I enjoyed getting a little practice with family portraits. Something I'd like to play around with more in the future!

Thanks to this sweet family for being such wonderful subjects. I hope they enjoy their photos!
6 comments:
How fun! Are you taking customers? I've been wanting to do some family pics that we can use for Christmas cards
Give me call and we'll do it!
As usual, your photos are fabulous! It is not easy to do large group shots and they are great! Made me smile looking at them. What a great family. :)
wow. those are gorgeous! girl, you have some serious talent! especially when photographing 10 people. good job. good job.
They look great Kristin! I always love your pictures. What kind of camera do you use?
Thanks, everyone for the nice comments. It is sooo encouraging!
I use a Nikon D50. On auto. I really need to learn how to use the manual settings!
Post a Comment