Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Cold Out, But We're Still Shootin'

I was able to photograph another fun family today. It was pretty chilly outside, so we ran to their yard and shot as many photos as we could before the kids got too shivery.

There were group hugs.

And sweet boy kisses.

And then some barefoot time back in the house. You guys are great!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

nice job! I use Julia from Frame by Frame (listed on my blog) for creative ideas, you should check out her stuff, you two have the same 'eye'.

Cassavaugh Family said...

Once again - great job! I love the photos. The one of Jackson with everyone elses legs - CUTE! Can't wait to see your next subjects. :)

Heather said...

So are you trying to put together a portfolio?

Kristin said...

I am thinking about putting together a portfolio. I have always loved taking pictures of people, but I need more practice with subjects other than my own family!

Debbie and Bobby said...

So cute!