
These little ones that grace our lives bring joy and laughter bright.
As golden as the summer sun, we grasp their beauty tight.
Yet sunlight fades to dimness and our hold is given free.
That which gave us brightness has other worlds to see.
Until we hold this lovelight in our arms once more,
We’ll follow pathways guiding to that blessed door
Which opens to eternity and all God’s richness there,
To forever families, to embrace our loved ones fair.
Henry, we miss you. Happy birthday little guy.


3 comments:
Beautiful poem for a beautiful little boy..I thought him an angel from the day I first saw him.
Love you guys.
Terri
Oh what a sweet post. I am so glad you shared that. What a tender moment to share with your family.
Very nice poem Kristin. I didn't know you could leave comments on the blog, shows you what I know. I thought of Henry all day, even though it was pretty hectic with other things.
Post a Comment