Monday, February 25, 2008

Journal FHE


I am finally reading the latest General Conference issue of the Ensign. There are so many great talks, so much inspiration for changes for good that I can be making. President Eyring's talk about keeping a meaningful journal is wonderful - so this is our topic for tonight's Family Home Evening. I downloaded these journal pages for the girls, and we made the covers together for our activity.

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

What a cute idea.

Holly said...

That was a great talk. I should go back and reread it. And maybe even write in my journal!
Congrats on the new job--when do you leave?

Kristin said...

Thanks! We will probably leave the 3rd week of June.

Sand Diving said...

Hi Kristin,

I am an American wife and mother, we have two boys, ages 3 and 6. We are moving to Abu Dhabi in August. I would love to hear your words of wisdom about living in the UAE!! My e-mail is oswald_jennifer@hotmail.com.

Thanks so much!!

Jennifer
Birmingham, Alabama (USA)