Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Croup is Evil

Last night, out of the blue, Emma started to cough and have difficulties breathing. She managed to settle down, but by morning she was really wheezing and "barking". We did the hot shower treatment, but by then both of us were feeling pretty scared. I ended up rushing her to an urgent care facility, where they used a nebulizer to help her breathe easier, and she got a shot (I won't say where) of something, too. Finally we're home, and taking it easy after a very stressful morning. I'm hoping tonight will be better!

3 comments:

mj said...

Poor Emma--I hope she's all better soon!

Aleisha said...

So sad. I hate it when the kids are sick. I love the pics of the little play too. Cute.

Kristin said...

Thanks, Emma is doing much better. 2 pretty good night's sleep, and a day of her feeling "bored" and wanting to go back to school. So grateful for prayer and priesthood blessings!