Today was definitely a day to be outside! I felt a little silly out and about today in capri pants and short sleeves, no jacket. I kept looking at the snow and thinking, is it really this warm? It sure felt like it.
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
3 comments:
hahaha, cute! Seriously, today made me want to jump around and take my coat of too; Beautiful!
Hey, what's that white stuff? Looks like your gals are jumping into spring!
Today was definitely a day to be outside! I felt a little silly out and about today in capri pants and short sleeves, no jacket. I kept looking at the snow and thinking, is it really this warm? It sure felt like it.
Post a Comment