
Amelia went to the dr for her 2-month checkup today. She is finally as big as Hope was when she was born! Amelia weighed in today at 8 lbs 15 oz, and is 22 and a bit inches long.

She is just starting to get smiley and cooey.

And is getting much better at lifting her head. She is still the sweetest baby
in the world. She is sleeping in her crib at night now. I put her to bed at about 7:30, then feed a her a couple times at night, then she is up at 5 a.m. and I bring her back to bed to snuggle for a couple hours until we have to get up to get everyone off to school. Her napping is not regular at all in the daytime - but I think she'll settle into a pattern in the next few weeks. Sweet girl!
1 comment:
What a beautiful baby. Wish I could just give her a hug.
Post a Comment