Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Office Makeover

Our office makeover is done! I have been so excited to get all my craft and office supplies out of boxes and put away into my new (old) card catalog. We filled every single drawer, and had not a thing left over. It was perfect. Today I made a couple little things, and it was so easy and fun to find exactly what I needed right at my finger tips
.
Look at my ribbon, look at my punches! So easy to find and see. How did I ever survive without a card catalog? How does anyone? ;)

I filled a bunch of tiny baby food jars with brads and eyelets and set them on top. Jon painted the lids red for me. (He is very tired of painting.)

Here's another shot showing the fancy curtains I made, and our family silhouettes over the computer. I recovered my chair seat, too, since the stuffing was peeking out of it's old fabric.

Here is the paper and stamp station. Again, so happy to have things out of tubs. I hate digging!

Here is the last wall with my newly painted red shelves, and the prints Jon has made for me the last several Valentine's Days.

Just for fun - this is how the room looked before we moved in.

3 comments:

Chieko said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! Good job. That room is so lovely that "office" seems to be understated title.

The Mink Family said...

Good work Kristin!!! I feel as if a card catalog is now a "necessity" in every home!!

Nancy said...

You are so crafty! I love it! Any ideas for an old coffee table? I want to do something with it (the wood has a black finish--paint I think)---if you have any ideas on how to redo a coffee table or links to sites, please pass it on! I want to keep it, but it needs to be redone! I was thinking something fun but classy.

-Nancy
nancyred7@gmail.com