

Life is crazy with a new baby! Since it's been almost 4 years since we've had a baby in the house, I've nearly forgotten all the sleepless nights and endless worries about feeding, naptimes and crying causes. The warm fuzzy cuddles and first smile memories have stayed with me, however, and it's a delight to experience those again with our little Hope. Hope Elizabeth was born November 5th at a hefty 8 lbs 6 oz. I'm currently trying to figure out if Hope has a food sensitivity to something being passed through my breastmilk. I haven't eaten dairy in a week and I'm seriously hankering for some butter and cheese. I knew I ate a lot of dairy products, but I didn't fully realize how much I ate until I tried to strip it completely from my diet. Luckily I found some dairy free margarine, and boxed rice milk. That helps. I never imagined one of my babies would have food problems. This is my sweet babe number 5, but I'm entering unknown territory with this one. Still, she is a beauty. I gasp in amazement when I see her face in repose as she's sleeping. Magic.


No comments:
Post a Comment