Sunday, June 13, 2010

Keeping Up

School is out, and the girls are raring to get out and have some fun. I'm not sure what that will entail, but I hope I can keep up. We'll visit parks and have picnics, do some crafting, eat lots of ice pops, do some sewing, celebrate birthdays, and hopefully work in some spelling and multiplication business as well. Madelyn took this photo of me and baby. She wants to practice her photography skills along with dozens of other things, so we 'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Chieko said...

She's got a talent just like her mom! Really cute pic of both of you!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Tell me about! I thought this summer was going to drag but really looking at the calendar and the little "happenings" we've got going I think it is going to FLY Hope you're keeping up ;o)