I took some photos today of a friend and her darling family. Here are a few of my favorites.
I went ga-ga for this Amish rocking chair. It was so gorgeous and comfortable. The view from the backyard was amazing. I was so glad the weather was nice enough to take a photo outdoors. Charming!
Kristin I just love looking at your work! So creative, such a good soft eye. I'm sure your subjects help, but it is so fun to see your expression of them.
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
4 comments:
oh how fun!!!
Debbie - I'm excited for your turn to come. :)
cute!!!! I've been wondering how they were doing. Thanks for the pics.
Kristin I just love looking at your work! So creative, such a good soft eye. I'm sure your subjects help, but it is so fun to see your expression of them.
Post a Comment